The GRAM Modular Treatment System is a fully biological sewage-treatment plant which works on the principle of the SBR method (sequencing batch reactor procedure).
The plant principally consists of 5 stages Process of a SBR system
- Rest phase
- Excess sludge extraction phase
- Primary Sludge stage with an integrated pre-buffer
- Activated Sludge stage in sequencing batch operation (SBR chamber)
- Settling stage in the SBR chamber to deposit suspended solids
- Clarified water decantated to the filter feed tank auto valve or pump
- Filtration process occurs in the final stage with proper disinfection.
- Advanced technology in the water treatment plants
- Less foot print compare to FBBR process
- Operating flexibility and control.
- Potential capital cost savings by eliminating clarifiers and other equipment.