WHAT IS BIOGAS?
Biogas is a clean fuel produced through anaerobic digestion of several organic wastes like agricultural, animal, domestic and industrial. Made from organic waste matter after it is decomposed, biogas is tremendously used as fuel. A relatively clean burning, colourless, and odourless gas, biogas is composed of methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), and some traces of nitrogen, ammonia (NH3), sulphur dioxide SO2), hydrogen sulphide (H2S), and hydrogen, depending on the feedstock used.
BIOGAS PLANT ADVANTAGES :
Main objective of our treatment process is to recover the Waste to Energy. Waste to Energy plant provide,
- Recovered energy to be used in burner for heating purpose
- Nutrient rich compost as manure for greenery
- Takes care of waste disposal issues
- Saving our mother nature for younger generation
Biogas formed after decomposition of organic wastes in biogas plants is piped or transported to kitchens for cooking and heating, and used on a large scale in many countries of the world today.
The Biogas plants are considered to be the cheap sources of energy. Biogas can also used for running engines for shaft and electrical power generation with little or no pollution.
BENEFITS OF BIOGAS PLANTS
- A non-polluting and renewable source of energy is created in biogas plants.
- It is an excellent way of energy conversion.
- Biogas plants produce enriched organic manure. This can be used as fertilizers.
- Biogas as a gas provides improvement in the environment, and sanitation and hygiene.
- The biogas plants provide a source for decentralized power generation.